Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
Miscellaneous professional liability (MPL) insurance provides coverage for errors or omissions that arise during the performance and delivery of professional services.
Why MPL Insurance is Important
If and when a business:
- fails to disclose or respond;
- has a conflict of interest;
- engages in fraudulent actions;
- omits critical information;
- commits true errors; and/or
- struggles with regulatory or notification issues.
Common MPL Coverage Topics:
1: Offer to review sample contracts, agreements, purchase orders and potential exposures.
2: Provide a risk and insurance review.
3: Develop talking points about various topics, including contractual issues, resource management, total quality management processes and possible claims/outcomes.
4: Provide a tailored definition of professional services by individually crafting policies to cover the specific services being offered.